- Technical Agile Coach: I love to share extreme programming practices and help teams deliver more often, with less bugs.
- Author of “Les pratiques de l’équipe agile” https://www.amazon.fr/dp/2807323030
- Invited teacher at EPHEC (Louvain-La-Neuve, Belgium).
- Organizer of Agile Tour Brussels.
- More info: https://evolve11.com
TDD for Real-World Applications!(Lab)
Olivier Costa, Thomas Thiry
Katas are great. And still you're looking for a way to train in a more realistic codebase. With all the plumbing obscuring the domain. With all the components talking to each other to get a real application working.
In this team-at-work simulation you'll enter a real-world application. Of a real invented company. With real problems and wishes. Mob programming and TDD will be your tools to deploy continuously value-added increments to our client.
- Apply TDD and CD in a realistic context.
- Under pressure of operational & business needs.
- Become member of the limited-red-society.
- Develop and refactor in baby steps.
- Use the power of mob programming to deliver value collectively.
- Experience how it can actually work in your professional environment.
Join the mailing list
for updates about the DDD Europe Conference and workshops